Numerous individuals from across the span of the education landscape have been brought together to help navigate the Trusts school improvement model.
The model which aims to deliver bespoke school support to each academy incorporates a number of features which include: collaborative education reviews, charter for enrichment activities, including careers/futures thinking, behaviour hub work and network and collaboration.
Our new network of talented and skilled professionals come together to advance science, discovery and creativity in our Trust and academies,”Phil Smith, Director of Education.
Members of the network include:
- National Lead for PSHE – Janet Palmer
- Enthusiastic STEM Education Consultant – Victoria Rigby
- Lead Facilitator and Content Creator for the National Centre of Computing – Carol Murray
- Digital Technologies in Teaching and Learning expert – John Sibbald
- TES Columnist and Author of books including Powerful Geography and The CPD Curriculum – Mark Enser
- SENDCO TEDx Speaker and Senior Leader – Amjid Ali
- Senior Lecturer in Music Education at Manchester Metropolitan University and the Royal Northern College of Music – Will Evans
“These networks are led by either our own teachers, or other nationally or internationally known leading figures in their subjects. This means that our leaders and teachers are receiving the highest quality of training and support. This in turn is helping improve not only our teachers, but the outcomes our pupils achieve”, concluded Phil.