Our Secondary Academies combine a culture of high expectations with a focus on aspiration which supports students to deliver to the best of their ability. We follow a broad and balanced curriculum with a wide range of extra-curricular activities.
- Well trained, highly resourced teachers who are ambitious for every student, and encourage students to achieve to the best of their ability
- Clear, well-communicated expectations for behaviour and standards; creating an environment conducive to learning in school
- Programmes of extra-curricular enrichment, including sport, music, drama and the arts
- Schools embedded at the heart of their communities, with a culture of involving parents fully with their children’s education and school life
- A culture of improvement without complacency. We expect results – and the life chances delivered to young people studying in Trust schools to improve year on year
- Good governance, to ensure that academies exceed expectations; achieving or sustaining outstanding judgements
- Support to help students make the right choice of post-16 destination – whether college, apprenticeships or vocational training
Copley is an 11-16 academy that serves the community of Copley and the surrounding areas of Stalybridge and Tameside.
Great Academy Ashton
Great Academy Ashton is a large 11 – 16 school that serves the communities in and around Ashton-under-Lyne and the surrounding areas of Tameside, Oldham and Manchester.
Middleton Technology School
Middleton is a secondary school within the Metropolitan Borough of Rochdale, Greater Manchester. Their motto is ‘in pursuit of excellence’, which matches a desire for every student to achieve their very best.